Canyon, aka Paradise Canyon, is a 2-year-old red fawn male with white accents born May 18, 2010. His sire is Bob's Skeet and his dam is JJ Misada. Canyon has no races to his record and is looking forward to a long life of retirement! He is littermate to Story, Comanche and Stampede.
Canyon has passed an initial cat test and is having a longer cat trial run in a foster home.
Canyon is still learning what living in a house is all about. When he got here everything was new to him. Television! Cookies! Stuffies! Vacuum cleaners! He has gained some confidence but he's getting used to the good life.
Stuff that Canyon has learned:
1. "Cookies" are good. Really REALLY good.
2. Stuffies are fun to move around the house. Sometimes towels are also fun to move around the house.
3. Petting is great. When he really wants to get petted he will push your hand up with his nose and lick your wrists and arms.
4. The filling of the food bowls is a good time for a happy dance.
5. Getting a good brushing is one of life's simple pleasures.
What Canyon needs to learn most of all is what it's like to be loved in his FOREVER home. Is it with you?Canyon's Foster Mom